Sunday, August 07, 2005

Bad to Worst

A dream with my deceased father-the type I dread the most because I wake up and he's faded away with the dream and I miss him all the more.
In the dream I was defending him...He wanted me to cross a log across murky water to show me something. I didn't want to, I was afraid. In the end, he walked away into the woods and a ghostly wolf appeared by his side to accompany him.
So I woke up, quite upset and surely the bad dreams are over?
Once asleep again, horrific dreams with dead pregnant women and Snoop Dog and drugs and oh it was a pleasure to wake up.
When canines appear in my dreams, someone connected to me in real life dies. My dad's appearance and the idea of him wanting me to cross over adds to the overall creepiness although I didn't fear him. I felt very lonely as I watched him walk away. So, let's see who dies-there's a cheering thought.
The second group of dreams was more of a carnival funhouse type thing. Usually happens when I kick off the covers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home