Friday, August 26, 2005

Ants, Brunch, Temptation

I left only like, three, empty cans of soda on the desk and now it's overrun with ants. I think they've crawled into the keyboard. Good. I'll squish 'em while typing. If they survive, they'll carry out the crumbs that I know have fallen in there.
I've had to rig a kind of fort around my new soda. It's partially submerged in a bowl of water. This along with cheese and crackers makes brunch. I skipped breakfast but it's 10am so it's brunch.
The crackers are disappointing. "Carr's Croissant Crackers." More like glorified Ritz crackers. Soda: Canada Dry Ginger Ale, cheese: cheddar.
Ordered some stuff online for my birds. I'm wildly tempted to buy myself something at Sephora. Apparently, the "czarina" look is in for fall/winter with rich colors, etc. Now if I could grow 1 Ft. taller and loose a few pounds, I'd fit right in. heh
Next biggest temptation is Amazon.com where I'd like to purchase newest Harry Potter book. Then there's Harlequin.com. I like romance novels. Yes, they're cheesy and repetitive and the plot (if any) is made of cotton candy but I enjoy them. Well, guess I'd better go play hausfrau and straighten up the gd livingroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home