Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Dad Again, Zombies

Had another dream with my father. He used to live in the high desert area of Southern California...way before it went to shit with gangs, tweakers and other lowlifes.
We were there in the high desert and I was telling him that and that he was better off where he is now. There was another man with us, possibly one of my father's friends: Ralphie or Clayton. I came to love and respect these men as if they were my grandfathers when they were alive.
I hope they are all in the same happy place, drinking coffee and yakking like they used to. These dreams make me sad and I don't know why I have them.
I also had a horror movie type dream with zombies but I credit that to the pizza I had just before bedtime. Wanna have scary dreams? Eat pizza before bedtime and wash it down with soda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home