Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Doc

Went to the Dr., went over the usual harrowing shit, renewed prescriptions, some counseling, etc. then I came home and slept for four hours. Not that any trip to the Dr. is especially fun but trips to the psychiatrist are always dreadful because you have to talk about how you feel mentally. That's the whole problem after all, there is something mentally wrong so thoughts must be brought out and examined and moods must be combed over for signs of increasing or decreasing illness within them.
So do I have more mental strength than others or less? Am I stronger for withstanding various breakdowns and other shit that might render someone else into a quivering blob in an institution or am I inherently weaker for having succumbed to these maladies? Fuck if I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home