Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Still can't put in a title. Why did they have to Googlefy this thing? My bank online did something similar-bunch of extra garbage no one needs.
Anyway, I've got my sister visiting and we are going to see HP and the Order of the Phoenix tomorrow...except, you know, this is the one where Uncle Sirius gets smoked-not looking forward to that....and when Half-Blood Prince comes out, well I am going to get pissed about Dumbledore all over again.
Not doing well mentally . The demons appear whenever I am about to have a good time. Sis comes over, hubby is home...in fly the mental monsters. Today I have to buy some groceries and go to the bank and I just don't have it upstairs. It seems so simple. Just some domestic half-ass chores and my mind is like fucking it up.
Maybe hubby will go with me. I have to do so much on my own even though I am "disabled" but you know what, that's life. Just suck it up and do your best. Eeven if your best isn't good enough...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home