Friday, November 18, 2005

Another List

Talked to hubby on the phone. He is less than two hours away and stuck there with a broken down truck.
Anyway, we got to talking about Thanksgiving. I really don't feel like having company or being company so I told him I'd cook what he wanted and we could just eat together and here's the list:
Turkey, Mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, sliced white bread, and the stuff I like: yams with marshmallows and homemade cranberry sauce. I may make stuffing but he doesn't like it...or I may not since I've got six things to cook already.
here's the kicker: the man wants three different pies. His new nickname is Piglet...and the pies will be store-bought. I like to bake but I'm not a martyr, besides my oven scorches baked goods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home