Monday, November 14, 2005

Things That Are Bothering Me


In No Particular Order
1. I do not feel particularly close to God right now.
2. I don't have a desire to be close to God right now. Actually, the less emotion I feel the better
3. I have no energy thus resulting in me being a failure before I even get started on anything because I don't have the energy to fucking get started.
4. Healthcare issues: moronic doctors, idiotic insurance companies, deductibles
5. Social Issues: isolated, don't seem to "fit in" anywhere
6. Lack of Transportation which exacerbates social issues because I could get more involved but don't have the wheels.
7. Mental Problems which overshadow everything and are made worse by everything, picture the imagery of a snake consuming itself tail first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home