Thursday, November 03, 2005

Sickness and Pain

This morning I woke up with an intense pain on my left side in the lower part. It woke me up. That's how bad it was.
So I took a cab to the Dr. and they diagnosed me with an infection, gave me my scrip and sent me on my way.
But it was so horrible sitting there with this awful pain, wanting to beg them to give me a shot or something, praying fervently that God would take it away, feeling so alone in this pain.
I did throw up and that relieved alot of it for some reason...or maybe God chose at that moment to ease it...but it's funny how your whole life can suddenly come into sharp focus on one small part of your anatomy, eclipsing everything else you thought was important.
I was just reading a similar idea in a book called "Ruining It For Everybody." How funny that I had to live out the theory a few days after finishing the book...well, briefly anyway.
So I slept all day and felt utterly alone. But I'm better now.

3 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Sorry to hear you were in so much pain with no one to help you. :( I'm glad you're doing better now though. ::hugs::

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger Dreamspinner said...

(((((((Princess)))))))) Ty...now I just have to make myself take all of the antibiotics...ick

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

yeah i've never been huge on popping pills for stuff either ::Sigh:: big hugs!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home