Thursday, October 20, 2005

More Involved

I've been more involved in socializing on the net on forums, chat rooms etc. having to do with things I'm interested in.
It's been nice but a result of this is that I haven't been here much.
I'm also experiencing an unusual amount of calm. Not much to write about when I'm calm...lol
Tomorrow is my Dr. appt. I have to take the bus, leaving at 8:30am and returning at 3:30pm. As I suspected, it's going to be an all-day thing. I am terrified of what a cab might cost though.
So if you are the praying type, pray for me to have courage to get on the bus and get my butt over there.
In the future, I may rent a car for this appointment and do a bunch of other stuff I need a car for too.

2 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

I haven't prayed exactly for awhile, but I can send positive thoughts your way. :)

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger Dreamspinner said...

Positive thoughts also welcomed. :)
Steph

 

Post a Comment

<< Home