Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I Hate This

Hmm...I've probably used this title before, looks familiar.
Anyway, I stayed in bed until around 4:30 pm today, just too depressed to get up.
So it is 2:07 am and I'm wide awake and it is even more depressing. I feel like the only person on earth. Even my usual chatrooms are empty and quiet. My husband is near but can't come home. He's got a cold and didn't really want to talk. I just feel so alone sometimes. I feel so isolated and strange. I wonder if people stare at me, looking at the general disarray of my clothes and hair.
So I only come out late at night, like Boo Radley. I imagine my skin turning a milky white from lack of sun, my eyes bugged out from trying to see in the dark. I creep around quietly, moving my trash cans to the curb. I can see the glow of a tv in a neighbor's window. The stars are bright and my only company. The air is fresh and damp.
Then I creep back in and double-lock my door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home