Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Blogging Helps

I read what I posted last. It kind of makes me wince and I want to erase it. I think I'll leave it though because it was how I truly felt at that moment. I got the bad poison thoughts out of my system.
That's how some thoughts and beliefs are. They are a sort of poison that slowly kills your soul. It's weird, really. I may have a belief and believe it wholeheartedly. I may treasure it and nurse it and it may be completely false.
I am one of those people with a gift for wholehearted belief in falsehoods...especially if they chip away at my self-esteem. I'm twisted that way. Thats why I have to keep examining my ideas and attitudes.

1 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

I'm glad to hear you're doing better. You just needed to get it out of your system. I can't imagine how difficult it must be for you to have so much difficulty conceiving.

Yes some thoughts can be like poison. Once they are in your mind are near to impossible to get out or change. Rexamination of ourselves I think is part and parcal of life. We learn and grow and change as we grow older. I hope for you that some of those posioness thoughts can be changed to positives thoughts. ::hugs::

pink sparkly princess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home