Monday, October 17, 2005

Lists

Got this from Pink Sparkly Princess...things listed are in no particular order.
7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die.
1. Travel the world
2. Establish a philanthropic organization to help people and/or animals
3. Master a martial arts discipline
4. Get a degree in math or art
5. Space travel
6. Write a book
7. Learn some form of dance: belly dancing, flamenco, tango

7 Things I Can't Do
1. Sing
2. Dance gracefully
3. Be a "perfect size 6"
4. Wear a B Cup
5. Turn my hand clockwise while turning my ankle counterclockwise
6. Hang wallpaper
7. Knit evenly


7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Se
1. A hint of wickedness
2. Intelligence
3. Strong, rough hands
4. Assertiveness
5. I like 'em tall
6. "Bad Boy" persona
7. Whatever it is that makes the sparks fly: chemistry

7 Things I Say Most Often.
1. Shit
2. Goddammit
3. Doh!
4. Woohoo!
5. I need a soda
6. I really should clean up around here
7. I'll do it tomorrow

7 Celebrity Crushes
1. Benicio del Toro (but not in Fear and Loathing, eww)
2. Harvey Keitel(ALice Doesn't Live Here Anymore, The Piano)
3. Brad Pitt
4. Heath Ledger
5. Orlando Bloom
6. Owen Wilson(the big shnoz adds interest)
7. Ice-T

7 People I Want To Inflict This On
Well, I am not personally acquainted with seven people who actually read my blog so if you are one of the unfortunates who have stumbled across it, tag-you're it! hehe

4 Comments:

At 2:53 AM, Blogger Luma Rosa said...

List? Relatore...rs

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

As tough as these lists are, I really like it when people do them. They can tell so much about a person, that they might not have otherwise thought to tell you. I'm so pleased you did it.

You know I'm sitting here trying to turn my hand and my foot in the directions indicated now right? lol Was that intentional? hehehe Can you rub your belly in a circle and pat your head at the same time? :)

Pink Sparkly Princess

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Dreamspinner said...

lol, Princess...I can rub tummy, pat head... lol

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Well there ya go!! I wouldn't worry over the hand and ankle thing then lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home