Friday, October 28, 2005

Stupid Nutrition Facts

I have been thinking that I'd like to lose some weight. So I'm doing some research online and there's these retarded serving suggestions...like ten servings of fruit a day. No-one eats ten times a day.
Then there was this thing about how long you'd have to do something to burn x amount of calories. It comes up with you'd have to vacuum for 1 and 1/2 hours to burn calories from one muffin or something.
Who the fuck vacuums for 1 1/2 hours?? Fucking useless information. This is from our government too so you know your tax dollars were spent to come up with this brilliant bullshit.

2 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

I wonder how many calories I burn spanking a subbie boy??? That's my idea of exercise!! lol

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Dreamspinner said...

...will tone the arm muscles too...lol
I like moving around because I feel like it or it's joyous like dancing or sex...the idea of grueling exercise for the sake of physical fitness bores me.
I do like yoga though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home