Wednesday, November 09, 2005

BAH!, health, role-playing

I wrote this whole long thing the other day and it comes up "page not found" or something at which point I said "Fuck this" and have not returned until today.
The kidneys are better and I've been taking the antibiotics, only skipped them once which is pretty good for me. I kind of slacked off on drinking lots of water yesterday but I'm back on the wagon, so to speak.
I've got a little "diet" going...I just eat some whole grain whatever for breakfast, low-fat frozen dinner for lunch and a light dinner. No junk food or soda(other than diet) in the house anymore and I get fast food once a week.
That's the plan. It's not set in stone but it's a good guideline to go by. I don't know if I've lost any weight becuase my scale has gone kaput but I feel lighter...that may sound funny but I do feel a little more energetic probably because I am eating quality food...fruit and veggies even! (wow)
I also discovered something that could become another one of life's little pleasures and that is online role-playing. It's called "free form" roleplaying as opposed to the stricter kind where you list your abilities and have to roll dice and what not.
It's more of a social RP and since I love to write and use my imagination, it looks like it might be great fun. I've fashioned a character that has her roots in my personality but is actually different than me...although I am not this character I feel like I'm working through some stuff through her. I think that everything I do comes from my desire to continue to free myself from false beliefs and the negativity that I grew up with, to be more in touch with who I truly am and to know myself better.
When I feel comfortable with myself, I feel more comfortable and accepting with others. That is what I strive for.
Ok, let's see if I can publish this without it fucking vanishing into thin air.

1 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Role playing can be a great way of working through some of life's hells. I think it's great you found it so enjoyable and works for you at the same time. I hope you're feeling better. ::hugs::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home