Saturday, July 14, 2007

Oh I Am In Such A Bad Mood

Ok, I'm already off my meds which is bad enough but now I find out the computer that was given to me is basically a big piece-of-shit, worthless paperweight.
The LA Catholic church has to pay out millions to abused innocents. They ought to pay with the balls of the molesters on a platter. NO anesthesia.
I don't give a shit where Beckham and his anorexic bobble-head looking wife go or what they do. I sure as fuck don't give a shit if they come to America.
I have a new game and can't play it.
I doubt the complete veracity of the Bible, not because God screwed it up but perhaps humanity did.
Everything I hold to be true seems like a bunch of bullshit right now.
I feel like stuffing many donuts in my mouth.
I am so angry from the heat, I just want to rip someone's fucking lungs out.
I have been wanting to get out of the house, run errands, just escape but I'm not allowed.
I
HATE
MY
LIFE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home