Monday, August 29, 2005

Sewing, Depression


Here is a robe I am making for myself. This is the left sleeve and left front of the robe. I'm sewing this without a pattern, just using some measurements from a book on patternless sewing. As you can see, it isn't quite done. I am thinking of sewing some tap pants (girl boxers) to go with it. I don't have a specific pattern but I want to see if I can make something up using a pattern for pants. Making a full slip to match is also a possibility. Either way it's "loungewear."
I am so depressed right now...and I can feel myself sinking deeper into it. I'm just trying to keep busy and distract myself. Tomorrow, if it's not too hot, I may take the bus to the mall and check out the bookstore. They always have great sales. I get the feeling it's because there aren't many readers in this town. This is more of a weekend warrior/sports kind of town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home