Friday, November 18, 2005

Anatomy of a Resentment

I have a problem and I'm not sure if it's my problem or if the blame is shared. Like many people, I have a problem with religion.
Two qualifiers: the first is that my problem is not with God. I get along well with God and at my best, have a positive relationship with Him and would never abandon Him.
Second qualifier: I understand that many many people lead happy useful lives through religion and that it is a good thing in general.
So what is my problem? Truthfully, I'm not quite sure. I know that I want to get past it, to make peace, so to speak. That is the main reason for this blog, to make peace with life in general and to grow as a person. It may seem at times that I'm regressing but two steps forward, one step back. That's me in a nutshell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home