Saturday, August 19, 2006

Weird Man

It was one of the rare occassions that I was walking across a street. I'm from LA, I don't do walking. Any way this odd guy started talking to me and then he said "Are you married?" I said "Yes." God yes. Hell yes! So he says "Do you have any friends with long hair who are single?"
"No" Fuck no!
He was a short guy, mumbled with one side of his mouth up and one down. Some kind of bucket hat, dark glasses...
Then he mumbles something else and pulls out a pic of a large man in shorts and a wife-beater hugging a pillow.
Keep smiling, edge away, nod head, move further away. The weirdos always want to talk to me.
Fortunately he walked away.
So I headed off to little hometown restaurant and had a BLT, fries and a Coke. Nothing beats that on a hot day. Lunch and a show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home