Friday, November 09, 2007

Oh Yeah, Laughlin

Laughlin was fun. We hung out with another couple the whole time which was exhausting. We did alot of walking...and eating...and gambling. I like Laughlin but it shuts down at 9pm seems like. I won some money which hubby promptly lost.
I hate going to the psychiatrist. He asks all these questions about my life and made me promise to exercise. He seems to be against the lapband surgery too.
Too bad. I'm getting it. I'm tired of my weight and I want fast results. I'm not going to lie about that. I want fast results.
All this stuff about diet and exercise is bullshit. It sells products, that's it. I believe the person who loses weight that way is a rarity. I despise the self-righteousness of those who live a "healthy" lifestyle.
I have a medical problem and it can be solved by surgery. I know it will be a trial: I will be on a liquid diet for quite awhile. I will have to modify my eating behaviors. I may even exercise, what the hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home