Friday, August 19, 2005

I See the Future..

...and it is irritating. I offered to treat the bride-to-be to a cab ride (neither of us have cars) so we could wrap up loose ends (since the wedding is tomorrow) without having to wait around for "the men" to drive us (ugh...I *need* a fucking car right now, this is just too "I Love Lucy"...ugh).
Well, groom-to-be insists on coming along (why? WHY??) so we have to wait until late afternoon to go to craft store and it will be impossible to get anything accomplished since g.t.b. is much like a Saint Bernard in a China Shop. Not a bull-a bull just crashes through. A St. Bernard crashes through and interrupts your train of thought with constant bids for attention.
El Viejo is blissfully asleep and unaware of my trials and tribulations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home