Thursday, August 11, 2005

Some Dream Blog, Today's Events, Anime

Dreamless again. Maybe this is a good thing? Not good for a blog about dreams.
Still on the downward spiral with depression.
Went shopping with bride-to-be and groom-to-be (husband's friend) for decorations. Grooms do not belong shopping for wedding decorations. Wedding is Saturday, 8/20.
I'm tired, gonna continue reading romance book and also read some of "How to write Magazine Articles...Etc" book. Then the struggle to stay awake until Inuyasha. May work on manga portrait of a girl I drew last week. It's still in the pencil sketch stage. I'm definitely inking it and I may try watercolor on it.
I used colored pencils the last time and it left me dissatisfied. I am progressing well with drawing anime people and I'm beginning to experiment with drawing fantasy animals. The costumes I draw on the people are becoming more detailed as well. I suppose backgrounds will be next, all my characters are floating in a sea of white paper for now.
I need to buy better pens, more watercolor pencils and some new paint-brushes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home