Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Stream of Conscious

It's 12am. I should have taken my medication half an hour ago. I'm hungry. There's nothing good to eat around here so I choked down some soup. I made my own bizarre iced tea recipe. It tastes good in absence of proper beverages like RC cola.
I'm getting pissed at groom-to-be. He was supposed to come over today to ok decorations so I can make the rest. Was bugging me to put together trellis which I did. No-show. Some people are just a fucking train wreck waiting to happen.
Odd dreams-getting married against my will or something...
Lonely lonely lonely. Old man coming home Friday, payday is Friday...A Good Friday. Can't wait.
Then...wedding Saturday. Glad it aint mine. Looking forward to stuffing my face. Hey-I'm calorie-deficient. I could waste away to nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home