Friday, November 18, 2005

Feeling Better Already

I got all that stuff about church off my chest and I felt better, like congestion breaking up in my soul. I even prayed a bit longer than usual that night, just thanking God for being understanding about my criticism of His people. He knows I'll get over it. But I've got to get through it first.
There's going to be a Part 2 on Me vs Church pretty soon but the ideas are only half-formed for now.
In the meantime, hubby just mentioned that his trucking company is having a t-shirt design contest with $500 to the winner so I'm off to check that out.
Oh and I now have an appointment with the psychiatrist for Monday at 3:30pm. He returned my call personally yesterday and told me that his secretary would call me this morning at 9am, which she did. She was really professional too not like "Duh-Girl" at the office of the last psychiatrist.
Well, we'll see. At this point, the guy can be clothed in a Baby Huey getup whilst swinging from a jungle gym while we talk and I'm going to keep coming back anyway.
I really need the medication. I have been having long bizarre dreams and have been staying in bed until 3pm. I've been staying in bed longer and longer, just unable to completely wake up and face the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home