Friday, November 25, 2005

Various Topics

A good time was had by all...it was just hubby and me, actually. Turkey came out pretty good. I had the oddest thought when I was preparing it-the thought of Egyptian burial rituals. Preparing the turkey for its spiritual journey...
Anyway...I guess this is the speedy downward slide into Christmas now. I'm not feeling particularly enthusiastic about Christmas but I'm not having a good day mentally. It's hard for me to rid myself of anger and depression these last few days and I have some worries too.
I'm supposed to go to the Dr. again on Monday but I've got to pay my water bill. This Dr. is so new, he hasn't finished applying with various insurance companies including mine which means that not only am I paying cash, what I pay may not apply to my deductible.
It will get sorted out eventually, I'm sure but in the mean time, I'm left with difficult decisions to make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home