Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Public Service Announcement

I am, at times, foul-mouthed, short tempered, immature, downright childish, subject to fits of self-pity and totaly unfair, illogical and self-centered.
This in no way reflects on the God I choose to worship. He's a good God and has lots of patience with the more delinquent of His children.
There are plenty of great, deeply spiritual Christian blogs out there that you would be much better off reading.
This is not a Christian blog, it is a blog written by a backslidden lousy Christian.
Thank you for your time.

1 Comments:

At 2:51 AM, Blogger Dreamspinner said...

I'm sorry you are struggling. I will say a prayer for you. :)
I have my ups and downs and on the downs I tend to, well, let off lots of steam on this blog.
Hence the warning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home