Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Dream

I dreamed I lived in a house on a lake. It was on the lake, not by the lake. I could see the dark grey water rushing by from the window. My sister was there but she was a little girl again (a common theme in my dreams). I had a toy devil made of tin which I didn't like and threw into the lake. It transformed into a real creature, a sort of centaur with a devil's face and it started swimming for shore. I could see its shape underwater as it swam and it stuck its horrid head above water for air once in awhile.
I found that I also had a toy angel made of tin which I also threw into the lake.
It turned into a real angel that went gliding underwater after the devil but emerged bloody and bruised and it flew in the opposite direction. Then the dream went to other things that I don't remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home