Wednesday, November 30, 2005

50-foot Jim Morrison Monster, weird snack

To explain the title: I had a dream that I was being chased by a huge monster that looked like Jim Morrison except it had glowing eyes and horns.
A typical theme in my dreams (those that don't include monsters) is that I am in a car but there is something wrong. The brakes are out or the steering doesn't work. In this dream, the car theme returned except the car wouldn't start and the key wouldn't fit so I had to take off on foot and hide from Monstrous Morrison.
The monster turned out to not be evil, it just had the mentality of a three year old (the kind that picks cats up by the tail) in a huge body.
I kept hiding anyway. I don't remember the rest of the dream.
I bought this jar of "Aunt Nancy's" Pickled Beets in the grocery store the other day. The idea of pickled beets appealed to me. Later I came to my senses and decided it was gross and set it on the shelf. Well, tonight I opened the jar and you know what? Pickled beets are pretty tasty. I'm thinking they might be good on a sandwhich....with corned beef.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home