Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I'm So Shallow

When I get on the computer, I always glance at the news stories on Yahoo. So what have we today? Activists Captive in Iraq...Death Row Inmate Given Stay of Execution...Global Warming....
Informal reports of Xbox 360 glitches surface!!! **Click!**
I've been getting free samples in the mail. I decided I wanted to get in on this free samples from the Net thing, right? So I joined some of these online clubs (using an email addy exclusively for that purpose, don't use your regular email addy) and they are all smoke and mirrors. All of the ones I've joined anyway.
So I went to Yahoo and Google and searched on the words "free sample." This brought up alot of different items and I've even received some of them. The nicest thing I've gotten so far is free sample of Bernat "Disco" yarn, an "eyelash" yarn with a nice sheen to it which I'd value between $5-$7. They also sent a catalog and some free patterns. I may order from the catalog. I only order samples I will actually use.
I really mean it about the email address too. I get 75+ emails on that address per day, most of them worthless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home